More From Brian Eno
- "People tend to play in their comfort zone, so the best things are achieved in a state of surprise, actually."
- "I had wanted a tape recorder since I was tiny. I thought it was a magic thing. I never got one until just before I went to art school."
- "The whole history of pop music had rested on the first person singular, with occasional intrusions of the second person singular."
More In Music
- "My previous visits to Australia created fantastic memories, so I’m definitely looking forward to another visit. It is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. I think every person in the entire country is nice. Seriously, I haven’t seen or heard of a mean person yet. And they love country music."― Joe Nichols
- "My life so common it disappears and sometimes even music cannot substitute for tears."― Paul Simon
- "My first real foreign holiday was my honeymoon 20 years ago, and we went to Bali. It was particularly special for that reason, I enjoyed it very much – I had packed music scores and a practice drum pad, suspecting that I would be completely bored, but actually they remained in my case."― Evelyn Glennie