More From Brian Eno
- "When our governments want to sell us a course of action, they do it by making sure it’s the only thing on the agenda, the only thing everyone’s talking about. And they pre-load the ensuing discussion with highly selected images, devious and prejudicial language, dubious linkages, weak or false ‘intelligence’ and selected ‘leaks.’"
- "I’m very good with technology, I always have been, and with machines in general. They seem not threatening like other people find them, but a source of fun and amusement."
- "I had wanted a tape recorder since I was tiny. I thought it was a magic thing. I never got one until just before I went to art school."
More In Religion
- "Twenty five percent of Israeli citizens are not even Jewish. Anybody can become an Israeli citizen if you qualify. Religion is not a criterion for citizenship."― Alan Dershowitz
- "It is easy to be independent when you’ve got money. But to be independent when you haven’t got a thing, that’s the Lord’s test."― Mahalia Jackson
- "When theology erodes and organization crumbles, when the institutional framework of religion begins to break up, the search for a direct experience which people can feel to be religious facilitates the rise of cults."― Daniel Bell