More From Brian Eno
- "For instance, I’m always fascinated to see whether, given the kind of fairly known and established form called popular music, whether there is some magic combination that nobody has hit upon before."
- "I got interested in the idea of music that could make itself, in a sense, in the mid 1960s really, when I first heard composers like Terry Riley, and when I first started playing with tape recorders."
- "Editing is now the easiest thing on earth to do, and all the things that evolved out of word processing – ‘Oh, let’s put that sentence there, let’s get rid of this’ – have become commonplace in films and music too."
More In Religion
- "He that fails in his endeavors after wealth or power will not long retain either honesty or courage."― Samuel Johnson
- "There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as in religion. By persuading others, we convince ourselves."― Junius
- "Prayer is aligning ourselves with the purposes of God."― E. Stanley Jones