More From Brian Eno
- "We are increasingly likely to find ourselves in places with background music. No composers have thought to write for these modern spaces, which represent 30% of our musical experience."
- "One of the things you’re doing when you make art, apart from entertaining yourself and other people, is trying to see what ways of working feel good, what feels right."
- "Sometimes you recognize that there is a category of human experience that has not been identified but everyone knows about it. That is when I find a term to describe it."
More In Music
- "I’m obsessed by film. I’m obsessed with music and producing and making things happen."― Fred Durst
- "Music’s not like becoming a doctor, who can walk into a community and find people who need him."― Charlie Byrd
- "I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it’s not corny. I think I can grow as an artist, and my fans will grow with me."― Justin Bieber