More From Brian Eno
- "The whole history of pop music had rested on the first person singular, with occasional intrusions of the second person singular."
- "If you are part of a religion that very strongly insists that you believe then to decide not to do that is quite a big hurdle to jump over. You never forget the thought process you went through. It becomes part of your whole intellectual picture."
- "We are increasingly likely to find ourselves in places with background music. No composers have thought to write for these modern spaces, which represent 30% of our musical experience."
More In Music
- "Most game music is based on loops effectively."― Brian Eno
- "According to the Privacy Rights Center, up to 10 million Americans are victims of ID theft each year. They have a right to be notified when their most sensitive health data is stolen."― Luis Gutierrez
- "I make music that I know that people will enjoy, and balance the ideas and philosophy that we put in music with music that when we play it live, people can move to it and groove to it."― Ziggy Marley