More From Brian Eno
- "I make a lot of pieces of music that I never release as CDs."
- "One of the things you’re doing when you make art, apart from entertaining yourself and other people, is trying to see what ways of working feel good, what feels right."
- "If you grow up in a very strong religion like Catholicism you certainly cultivate in yourself a certain taste for the intensity of ideas."
More In Change
- "There is no progress whatever. Everything is just the same as it was thousands, and tens of thousands, of years ago. The outward form changes. The essence does not change."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind."― Maya Angelou
- "I made a comfortable living for several years. I invested, and I protected myself, so I enjoy that freedom."― Thomas Haden Church