More From Brian Eno
- "Avant-garde music is sort of research music. You’re glad someone’s done it but you don’t necessarily want to listen to it."
- "I’m fascinated by musicians who don’t completely understand their territory; that’s when you do your best work."
- "At the beginning of the 20th century, the ambition of the great painters was to make paintings that were like music, which was then considered as the noblest art."
More In Change
- "I was away from the front lines for a while this spring, living with other troops, and considerable fighting took place while I was gone. When I got ready to return to my old friends at the front I wondered if I would sense any change in them."― Ernie Pyle
- "We have a powerful potential in out youth, and we must have the courage to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends."― Mary McLeod Bethune
- "Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice."― Will Durant