More From Brian Eno
- "Perhaps when music has been shouting for so long, a quieter voice seems attractive."
- "If you are part of a religion that very strongly insists that you believe then to decide not to do that is quite a big hurdle to jump over. You never forget the thought process you went through. It becomes part of your whole intellectual picture."
- "Music in itself carries a whole set of messages which are very, very rich and complex, and the words either serve to exclude certain ones or point up certain others."
More In Change
- "People are starting to go on about my weight but I’m not going to change my size because they don’t like the way I look."― Adele
- "We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction."― Bill Gates
- "It’s a disease of critics that once they’ve labeled someone, it’s very hard to change their perspective. It’s laziness."― Michael Haneke