More From Brian Eno
- "I’m fascinated by musicians who don’t completely understand their territory; that’s when you do your best work."
- "Perhaps when music has been shouting for so long, a quieter voice seems attractive."
- "Editing is now the easiest thing on earth to do, and all the things that evolved out of word processing – ‘Oh, let’s put that sentence there, let’s get rid of this’ – have become commonplace in films and music too."
More In Music
- "I like all kinds of music. I listen to Abigail Washburn, the Punch Brothers, and Marc Johnson, the great clawhammer player. I also listen a lot to Sirius Radio, there’s a lot of bluegrass there."― Steve Martin
- "Agressive music can only shock you once. Afterwards its impact declines. It’s inevitable."― Brian Eno
- "All that stuff about heavy metal and hard rock, I don’t subscribe to any of that. It’s all just music. I mean, the heavy metal from the Seventies sounds nothing like the stuff from the Eighties, and that sounds nothing like the stuff from the Nineties. Who’s to say what is and isn’t a certain type of music?"― Ozzy Osbourne