More From Brian Eno
- "I think we’re about ready for a new feeling to enter music. I think that will come from the Arabic world."
- "Once music ceases to be ephemeral – always disappearing – and becomes instead material… it leaves the condition of traditional music and enters the condition of painting. It becomes a painting, existing as material in space, not immaterial in time."
- "I felt extremely uncomfortable as the focal point, in the spotlight. I really like the behind the scenes role, because all my freedom is there."
More In Music
- "Whenever I write a novel, music just sort of naturally slips in (much like cats do, I suppose)."― Haruki Murakami
- "I’ve got a feeling that music might not be the most interesting place to be in the world of things."― Brian Eno
- "You should put time into learning your craft. It seems like people want success so quickly, way before they’re ready."― Lucinda Williams