More From Brian Eno
- "When our governments want to sell us a course of action, they do it by making sure it’s the only thing on the agenda, the only thing everyone’s talking about. And they pre-load the ensuing discussion with highly selected images, devious and prejudicial language, dubious linkages, weak or false ‘intelligence’ and selected ‘leaks.’"
- "I’m very good with technology, I always have been, and with machines in general. They seem not threatening like other people find them, but a source of fun and amusement."
- "My kind of composing is more like the work of a gardener. The gardener takes his seeds and scatters them, knowing what he is planting but not quite what will grow where and when – and he won’t necessarily be able to reproduce it again afterwards either."
More In Time
- "Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over gain, and you will grow stronger until have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember."― Ben Stein
- "There’s an easygoing nature that comes with a perspective of things that aren’t as important as we make them sometimes."― Marguerite Moreau
- "How can anybody hate nurses? Nobody hates nurses. The only time you hate a nurse is when they’re giving you an enema."― Warren Beatty