More From Brett Favre
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
- "There are those people who are in your corner no matter what, you can’t do any wrong, even when you do wrong. And then there are those people that no matter what you do they are going to dislike you and that’s not going to change."
- "I’m thankful for all the things that this job has given me and my family. But probably the thing that I am most proud of throughout my career is that, not only myself, but my family and the people around me have just been regular people, which we are."
More In Amazing
- "This weird thing happens when you’re in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they’ll be good for your career. It’s not about the project’s integrity or anything like that."― Kristen Stewart
- "People may believe that there can be a society where dissent is not permitted, but which is nonetheless not a fear society because everyone agrees with one another and therefore no one wants to dissent."― Natan Sharansky
- "I’m crazy about my father, he’s an amazing man, a real adventurer. He took us with him to travel all over the world. We were in places that were so remote, that white people hardly ever reach them."― Peta Wilson