More From Brett Favre
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
- "There are those people who are in your corner no matter what, you can’t do any wrong, even when you do wrong. And then there are those people that no matter what you do they are going to dislike you and that’s not going to change."
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
More In Amazing
- "In my job, people tell you that all the time: ‘This shoot was great. You look amazing.’ But you never know what they say when you turn away."― Heidi Klum
- "It’s a business you go into because your an egocentric. It’s a very embarrassing profession."― Katharine Hepburn
- "In the past 40 years, the United States lost more than a million farmers and ranchers. Many of our farmers are aging. Today, only nine percent of family farm income comes from farming, and more and more of our farmers are looking elsewhere for their primary source of income."― Tom Vilsack