More From Brett Favre
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
- "In the NFL a lot of times everyone gets caught up in the business side of things. For them it’s all about money and it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth."
- "So much of a professional athlete’s success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with… always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad."
More In Famous
- "I don’t mean being famous is a perk, because one knows that it’s not necessarily a perk, but there are certain perks to being well-known and respected in one’s field. Public perks. Like, I don’t know, general friendliness and willingness to please, just to point out two."― Emma Thompson
- "I have been enlightened. I have fallen into poetry and it has swallowed me up."― Keith Haring
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"― Chloe Moretz