More From Brett Favre
- "Well family is obviously the most important. There was a time when I thought football was the most important."
- "There are those people who are in your corner no matter what, you can’t do any wrong, even when you do wrong. And then there are those people that no matter what you do they are going to dislike you and that’s not going to change."
- "Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn’t have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on."
More In Famous
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."― Robert Morgan
- "Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else."― Alan Bennett
- "I never wanted to be famous."― Dave Attell