More From Brett Favre
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
- "You know I used to listen to music a lot more."
More In Change
- "I don’t think you can work on feelings in politics, apart from anything else, political change can come very unexpectedly, sometimes overnight when you least expect it."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "I have always been aware that you have to get people listening before you can change their minds. Any artist’s big fear is being ignored, so if you get debate, that’s great."― Damien Hirst
- "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."― Charles Darwin