More From Brett Favre
- "You know I used to listen to music a lot more."
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
- "Well family is obviously the most important. There was a time when I thought football was the most important."
More In Change
- "The wish for healing has always been half of health."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Favor comes because for a brief moment in the great space of human change and progress some general human purpose finds in him a satisfactory embodiment."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Americans have so far put up with inequality because they felt they could change their status. They didn’t mind others being rich, as long as they had a path to move up as well. The American Dream is all about social mobility in a sense – the idea that anyone can make it."― Fareed Zakaria