More From Brett Favre
- "I’m thankful for all the things that this job has given me and my family. But probably the thing that I am most proud of throughout my career is that, not only myself, but my family and the people around me have just been regular people, which we are."
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
- "In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I’m enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football."
More In Success
- "You’ll never convince me there is a hopeless situation or there is any finality in any success or any failure."― Carlos Ghosn
- "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal."― Earl Nightingale
- "I think L.A.’s terrific. You fly an hour and a half and you’re in the mountains in three feet of powder. I also think it’s a much better city if you’re working as an actor. If you’re not working and you don’t see your dreams coming true, there can be a lot of heartache."― Scott Patterson