More From Brett Favre
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
- "I really like all music, but mostly Country, older R&B, and the good classic rock."
More In Peace
- "Making peace, I have found, is much harder than making war."― Gerry Adams
- "Loud peace propaganda makes war seem imminent."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "For the last 3 years, we have celebrated National Nurses Week. Beginning on May 6, we will once again have the opportunity to truly commend the nursing community for their contributions to our national health delivery system."― Nathan Deal