More From Brett Favre
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
- "You know I used to listen to music a lot more."
- "I’m thankful for all the things that this job has given me and my family. But probably the thing that I am most proud of throughout my career is that, not only myself, but my family and the people around me have just been regular people, which we are."
More In Peace
- "There’s a good deal in common between the mind’s eye and the TV screen, and though the TV set has all too often been the boobtube, it could be, it can be, the box of dreams."― Ursula K. Le Guin
- "For peace is not mere absence of war, but is a virtue that springs from, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."― Baruch Spinoza
- "The struggle to get weapons is continuous, but the United States will aid us, if it finds Israel displaying a willingness for peace."― Yitzhak Rabin