More From Brett Favre
- "Injuries obviously change the way you approach the game."
- "I’m thankful for all the things that this job has given me and my family. But probably the thing that I am most proud of throughout my career is that, not only myself, but my family and the people around me have just been regular people, which we are."
- "In the NFL a lot of times everyone gets caught up in the business side of things. For them it’s all about money and it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth."
More In Peace
- "Where I once constantly lost my temper, I found myself arriving at a crisis and experiencing peace."― Josh McDowell
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."― Nicholas Sparks
- "As a physician, I know many doctors want to utilize new technology, but they find the cost prohibitive."― Nathan Deal