More From Brett Favre
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
- "The town, the team, it’s a family. That has helped. For some people who have had to deal with some of the problems I have had to deal with don’t have football as an out."
- "Well family is obviously the most important. There was a time when I thought football was the most important."
More In Change
- "I don’t allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think."― Britney Spears
- "There’s no reason to change what you are, but if you’re not being you, then you need to acknowledge that."― Marilyn Manson
- "Economically, it’s more expensive to make movies. I hope digital movies change that."― Ang Lee