More From Brett Favre
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
- "So much of a professional athlete’s success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with… always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad."
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
More In Change
- "Today, I will vote in support of the Marriage Protection Amendment. I shall do so because like President Bush, I strongly believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman."― Nick Lampson
- "We will have to continue to improve our human intelligence system-something that was, unfortunately, lacking in the years which led up to September 11. This is going to be a continuing process of change."― John Sununu
- "Let us take things as we find them: let us not attempt to distort them into what they are not… We cannot make facts. All our wishing cannot change them. We must use them."― John Henry Newman