More From Brett Favre
- "I really like all music, but mostly Country, older R&B, and the good classic rock."
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
More In Change
- "A mere forty years ago, beach volleyball was just beginning. No bureaucrat would have invented it, and that’s what freedom is all about."― Newt Gingrich
- "Thus, if armaments were curtailed without a secure peace and all countries disarmed proportionately, military security would have been in no way affected."― Ludwig Quidde
- "You don’t implement change easily in Japan unless you explain very clearly why you need to do this change, how you’re going to do this change and what’s going to be the outcome of this change. If you offset or you forget to explain one of these three steps you’re not going to do it."― Carlos Ghosn