More From Brett Favre
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
More In Business
- "Little Zac had it easy – but he didn’t realize he had it easy, so he took it for granted. I think going through ‘Hairspray’ and other projects helped me learn about the business and life in general."― Zac Efron
- "I can’t understand why the Democratic parties seem so hostile to economic growth and business."― Jack Kemp
- "So I don’t really have much rivalry, or if there is any, I don’t really know anything about it. Because, you know, I’m not around girls like that. The friends I have in the business, I’m always really happy for them. I think we’re always happy for each other. That sounds crap, but it’s true."― Emily Blunt