More From Brett Favre
- "So much of a professional athlete’s success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with… always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad."
- "In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I’m enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football."
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
More In Business
- "For some reason and I don’t know why, but I don’t think that I’m funny in California. So I always want to do my movies east somewhere."― Kevin James
- "I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That’s what our purpose is in this business. You’re merchandised, you’re a product. You’re sold and it’s based on sex. But that’s okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."― Megan Fox
- "Art allows people a way to dream their way out of their struggle."― Russell Simmons