More From Brett Favre
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
- "Injuries obviously change the way you approach the game."
- "I really like all music, but mostly Country, older R&B, and the good classic rock."
More In Business
- "My dad said: ‘It looks like you’ll be world No.1 in a few hours and I wanted to be the first to say congratulations.’"― Lee Westwood
- "Find a good teacher, as I found for my sons. I feel the worst thing you can do is to try and teach your own children yourself, because there is a natural rebellion that occurs."― Keith Emerson
- "It takes more than capital to swing business. You’ve got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by – Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics."― Isaac Asimov