More From Brett Favre
- "I really like all music, but mostly Country, older R&B, and the good classic rock."
- "The town, the team, it’s a family. That has helped. For some people who have had to deal with some of the problems I have had to deal with don’t have football as an out."
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
More In Family
- "I contribute my best in my sport and I also have a ton of respect for myself and my family."― Venus Williams
- "Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with."― Oliver Hudson
- "Santa Barbara is my hood. I mean, it’s not much of a hood, but it is definitely like my hood. I claim Santa Barbara like I claim my family. I’m going to be married and buried there."― Katy Perry