More From Brett Favre
- "It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that."
- "In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I’m enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football."
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
More In Family
- "We’ll be going to the fish market and a farmer’s market this afternoon to get what we need to make and eat dinner as a family. I’m trying to expose my kids to going to a farmers market or the fish market and learning what that’s all about."― Emeril Lagasse
- "Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table."― Bob Ehrlich
- "A happy family is but an earlier heaven."― George Bernard Shaw