More From Brett Favre
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
- "There are those people who are in your corner no matter what, you can’t do any wrong, even when you do wrong. And then there are those people that no matter what you do they are going to dislike you and that’s not going to change."
- "In the NFL a lot of times everyone gets caught up in the business side of things. For them it’s all about money and it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth."
More In Change
- "Depakote also has a really bad side effect, which is death."― Margot Kidder
- "I was supposed to have a relationship with Judy, but that never happened. Actors in series didn’t have the control that they have today over their jobs."― Mark Goddard
- "I also rise today in strong support of forward movement on the implementation of health information technology, which has the potential to save the United States billions of dollars in health care costs each year."― Russ Carnahan