More From Brett Favre
- "Well family is obviously the most important. There was a time when I thought football was the most important."
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."
- "Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn’t have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on."
More In Change
- "Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "I take sounds and change them into words."― Brian Eno
- "It’s easy to see why pitchers respect McGwire. If you hit behind him, they’re saying that they don’t respect you. You have to change their thinking."― Eric Davis