More From Brett Favre
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."
- "Well I would say that we’re regular people first of all and we’re normal and it’s obvious by some of the things that have happened just because our name is famous we’re not immune to tragedy."
- "So much of a professional athlete’s success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with… always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad."
More In Music
- "Here’s the thing with me and the religious thing. This is the flat-out truth: I find the religiosity and philosophy in the music. I don’t find it anywhere else."― Bob Dylan
- "The President regards the Japanese as a brave people; but courage, though useful in time of war, is subordinate to knowledge of arts; hence, courage without such knowledge is not to be highly esteemed."― Townsend Harris
- "I don’t feel a day older when it comes to my approach to music or what gets me off than when I was a teenager. I’ve always been into different kinds of stuff and when I play I like to play loud. I like my arm hairs to move and I like my body to vibrate ’cause I like the feel of it; I’m still a teenager at heart."― Eddie Van Halen