More From Brett Favre
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."
- "So much of a professional athlete’s success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with… always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad."
- "Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn’t have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on."
More In Music
- "If I hadn’t of had music in my life, it’s quite possible I’d be dead and I’d much rather be alive."― James Hetfield
- "Music is essentially useless, as is life."― George Santayana
- "I love making music and all that, but at the end of the day I don’t think that’s what people are going to remember about a person."― Carrie Underwood