More From Brendan Fraser
- "I always approach comedy roles pretending they aren’t funny."
- "Burroughs was never really that pleased with the way popular culture and society treated his character. He tried to make a few movies of his own as a result, but they weren’t very good."
- "As sophisticated as the technology gets, the less sophisticated you have to become as an actor."
More In Travel
- "I myself believe that there will one day be time travel because when we find that something isn’t forbidden by the over-arching laws of physics we usually eventually find a technological way of doing it."― David Deutsch
- "So, one of the things I was doing with the aliens in The Quiet Invasion was creating that advanced society which had ideas about morality and proper use of natural resources that were radically different from ours, as the Europeans were from the American Indians."― Sarah Zettel
- "I think all the great studio filmmakers are dead or no longer working. I don’t put myself, my friends, and other contemporary filmmakers in their category. I just see us doing some work."― Martin Scorsese