More From Bradley Whitford
- "I grew up in a family where the internalized understanding was that the kids were going to grow up into a better world. I worry, because I don’t think my kids are going to have that. The world is very scary. The world would be scary without the choices the current administration made, but they just exacerbated it. And it ticks me off. I want my kids to have a good life."
- "Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth."
More In Faith
- "And so, today, if the state can no longer appeal to the old moral principles that belong to the Christian tradition, it will be forced to create a new official faith and new moral principles which will be binding on its citizens."― Christopher Dawson
- "I gave my parole once, and it has been shamefully violated by the British Government; I shall not give another to people on whom no faith can be reposed."― Christopher Gadsden
- "Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith."― Joel Osteen