More From Bradley Cooper
- "I seriously love to cook… My grandmother was an amazing cook. As a kid I used to help her make handmade pasta, Cavatelli and Ravioli. It was one of my favorite things to do. I love the idea of making whatever is in the fridge into something."
- "I loved the college experience of studying."
- "In a relationship you want to treat people the way you want to be treated."
More In Movies
- "To be honest, everything in my life outside of tennis is great. I’m doing amazing projects that, if I didn’t have time off, I wouldn’t be able to focus on."― Maria Sharapova
- "Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him."― Dean Koontz
- "I like very much to do movies."― John Malkovich