More From Bradley Cooper
- "Being in ‘Us Weekly’ does not make you famous."
- "I liked sports but I never really had the confidence. I was always coordinated and it came easy to me, but I didn’t have the confidence to go along with the physical skill."
- "I seriously love to cook… My grandmother was an amazing cook. As a kid I used to help her make handmade pasta, Cavatelli and Ravioli. It was one of my favorite things to do. I love the idea of making whatever is in the fridge into something."
More In Movies
- "I’m a person who likes these sort of movies… sad but moving ‘art movies’ that normally are at a festival and then they go to a small art house theater and disappear."― Zach Braff
- "Obviously I love ‘The Godfather’ movies. I think they’re phenomenal."― Gary Ross
- "I did some commercials and a couple of B movies, then a few pilots that didn’t go anywhere. Eventually I did the pilot for Beverly Hills, 90210. The rest is history."― Brian Austin Green