More From Boris Pasternak
- "I come here to speak poetry. It will always be in the grass. It will also be necessary to bend down to hear it. It will always be too simple to be discussed in assemblies."
- "Art has two constant, two unending concerns: It always meditates on death and thus always creates life. All great, genuine art resembles and continues the Revelation of St John."
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."
More In Beauty
- "You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older."― Anouk Aimee
- "For two thousand years, the Church has guided the development of music, carefully legislating to fuse artistic talent and aesthetic beauty with the demands of the Faith."― Richard Morris
- "Beauty without expression is boring."― Ralph Waldo Emerson