More From Boris Pasternak
- "I come here to speak poetry. It will always be in the grass. It will also be necessary to bend down to hear it. It will always be too simple to be discussed in assemblies."
- "I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them."
- "You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together."
More In Marriage
- "In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me."― Caroline Kennedy
- "For now, capitalism is working to produce more money but does not see the people. This problem is getting worse across the world."― Lech Walesa
- "Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit."― Billy Connolly