More From Boris Pasternak
- "I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them."
- "You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together."
- "Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary."
More In Marriage
- "A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day."― Andre Maurois
- "A bride at her second marriage does not wear a veil. She wants to see what she is getting."― Helen Rowland
- "We didn’t have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic."― Lance Burton