More From Boris Pasternak
- "You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together."
- "I come here to speak poetry. It will always be in the grass. It will also be necessary to bend down to hear it. It will always be too simple to be discussed in assemblies."
- "I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn’t of much value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them."
More In Marriage
- "It’s not someone else’s responsibility to honor my marriage. It’s my responsibility."― David Duchovny
- "No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman."― Honore de Balzac
- "Let us now set forth one of the fundamental truths about marriage: the wife is in charge."― Bill Cosby