More From Boris Kodjoe
- "Don’t ignore the past, but deal with it, on your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free of it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don’t, the past will come back to haunt and keep coming back to haunt you."
- "We’re very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we’re inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that’s how we’re raising our daughter."
- "I love the fact that we, as black people, carry our faith with us. We share it and embrace it and love it and talk about it because we talk about everything else and why not that and that was the first impression that I had that really touched me."
More In Faith
- "My mother was the influence in my life. She was strong; she had great faith in the ultimate triumph of justice and hard work. She believed passionately in education."― John H. Johnson
- "As you grow older, you change."― Martin Scorsese
- "What makes community organizing especially attractive is the faith it places in the ability of the poor to make decisions for themselves."― Paul Wellstone