More From Boris Kodjoe
- "I love the fact that we, as black people, carry our faith with us. We share it and embrace it and love it and talk about it because we talk about everything else and why not that and that was the first impression that I had that really touched me."
- "We’re very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we’re inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that’s how we’re raising our daughter."
- "Let’s say black, the whole black religious experience, here, is very impressive to me, because when I first arrived I realized that people carry their faith with so much pride."
More In Life
- "A life is either all spiritual or not spiritual at all. No man can serve two masters. Your life is shaped by the end you live for. You are made in the image of what you desire."― Thomas Merton
- "Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude."― Gilbert K. Chesterton