More From Boris Kodjoe
- "I love the fact that we, as black people, carry our faith with us. We share it and embrace it and love it and talk about it because we talk about everything else and why not that and that was the first impression that I had that really touched me."
- "We’re very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we’re inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that’s how we’re raising our daughter."
- "Let’s say black, the whole black religious experience, here, is very impressive to me, because when I first arrived I realized that people carry their faith with so much pride."
More In Life
- "I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings were worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting."― Harry Callahan
- "Life must be lived as play."― Plato
- "The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream."― Tommy Hilfiger