More From Boris Becker
- "How do you build a relationship when you’ve hardly shared a word but suddenly share a child? How do you love a daughter you don’t see for nearly two years? When does she become your daughter? How does she become your daughter?"
- "That’s the hard part about sport: as men we haven’t started to be in our prime, but as athletes we are old people. I needed support. I lost trust and did stupid things."
- "I can’t change history, I don’t want to change history. I can only change the future. I’m working on that."
More In Freedom
- "The problem of the world today is the people talk on and on about democracy, freedom, justice. But I don’t give a damn about democracy if I am worried about survival."― Imelda Marcos
- "I take life as it happens. And I give myself a lot of freedom."― Jean Paul Gaultier
- "You have freedom when you’re easy in your harness."― Robert Frost