More From Boris Becker
- "How do you build a relationship when you’ve hardly shared a word but suddenly share a child? How do you love a daughter you don’t see for nearly two years? When does she become your daughter? How does she become your daughter?"
- "That’s the hard part about sport: as men we haven’t started to be in our prime, but as athletes we are old people. I needed support. I lost trust and did stupid things."
- "I can’t change history, I don’t want to change history. I can only change the future. I’m working on that."
More In Freedom
- "We believe that salvation is to be found in wholesome work in a beloved land. Work will provide our people with the bread of tomorrow, and moreover, with the honor of the tomorrow, the freedom of the tomorrow."― Theodor Herzl
- "The Hispanic community values entrepreneurship and family-owned businesses, and we deserve a leader in Washington who is dedicated to creating an environment where our values, our goals and our dreams of prosperity can become reality."― Mario Diaz-Balart
- "Every tyrant who has lived has believed in freedom for himself."― Elbert Hubbard