More From Booker T. Washington
- "If you can’t read, it’s going to be hard to realize dreams."
- "There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up."
- "Success in life is founded upon attention to the small things rather than to the large things; to the every day things nearest to us rather than to the things that are remote and uncommon."
More In Trust
- "I have to trust what I do and then do it."― Ednita Nazario
- "A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "While eschewing emotion – and its companion, vulnerability – Obama should be careful not to sacrifice empathy, the ‘I feel your pain’ connection that sustained Clinton. This connection is the shorthand people use to measure their leaders’ intentions. If people believe you’re on their side, they will trust your decisions."― Dee Dee Myers