More From Bono
- "But with Christ, we have access in a one-to-one relationship, for, as in the Old Testament, it was more one of worship and awe, a vertical relationship. The New Testament, on the other hand, we look across at a Jesus who looks familiar, horizontal. The combination is what makes the Cross."
- "Rock ‘n’ roll is ridiculous. It’s absurd. In the past, U2 was trying to duck that. Now we’re wrapping our arms around it and giving it a great big kiss."
- "Marriage is this grand madness, and I think if people knew that, they would perhaps take it more seriously."
More In Morning
- "I am a morning writer; I am writing at eight-thirty in longhand and I keep at it until twelve-thirty, when I go for a swim. Then I come back, have lunch, and read in the afternoon until I take my walk for the next day’s writing."― Carlos Fuentes
- "It’s hard to think of yourself as a brand, especially when I have four daughters who kick my butt early in the morning every day before I go to work."― Harvey Weinstein
- "The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows."― Gaston Bachelard