More From Bono
- "Overcoming my dad telling me that I could never amount to anything is what has made me the megalomaniac that you see today."
- "To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater."
- "Rock ‘n’ roll is ridiculous. It’s absurd. In the past, U2 was trying to duck that. Now we’re wrapping our arms around it and giving it a great big kiss."
More In Morning
- "Machiavelli’s teaching would hardly have stood the test of Parliamentary government, for public discussion demands at least the profession of good faith."― Lord Acton
- "Change is tough, people don’t like it, but it is necessary. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning."― Christopher Bond
- "I don’t think I’m going to do any good work this morning."― David O. Selznick