More From Bono
- "What turns me on about the digital age, what excited me personally, is that you have closed the gap between dreaming and doing. You see, it used to be that if you wanted to make a record of a song, you needed a studio and a producer. Now, you need a laptop."
- "So what we’re talking about here is human rights. The right to live like a human. The right to live, period. And what we’re facing in Africa is an unprecedented threat to human dignity and equality."
- "Sub-Saharan Africa is also home to 400 million of the world’s poorest people."
More In Famous
- "Now, we believe that the majority of teachers in America know our system must be reformed, to put students first so that America can compete, that teachers don’t teach to become rich or famous. They teach because they love children."― Chris Christie
- "The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal."― Kurt Vonnegut
- "I wanted to be successful, not famous."― George Harrison