More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
More In Religion
- "What are my sources of strength? My husband and my three kids, my health-care team, and my religion."― Geraldine Ferraro
- "Who made these laws? That’s what I want to know. So that’s why I wear two crosses now. I call it double cross. I believe in God-not religion."― Ja Rule
- "Diversity of thought and culture and religion and ideas has been the strength of America."― Gary Locke