More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
More In Religion
- "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science."― Henri Bergson
- "The cinema began with a passionate, physical relationship between celluloid and the artists and craftsmen and technicians who handled it, manipulated it, and came to know it the way a lover comes to know every inch of the body of the beloved. No matter where the cinema goes, we cannot afford to lose sight of its beginnings."― Martin Scorsese
- "Religion always remains higher than everyday life. In order to make the elevation towards religion easier for people, religion must be able to alter its forms in relation to the consciousness of modern man."― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn