More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
More In Religion
- "There is a heroism in crime as well as in virtue. Vice and infamy have their altars and their religion."― William Hazlitt
- "I am not systematic at all when it comes to religion. I just love life. And I’m not judgmental. And I’m a vegetarian."― Erykah Badu
- "I should like to repeat what I stated recently in the Jeddah Economic Forum in Saudi Arabia: It won’t be the religion, but rather the world-view of some of its followers that shall be made current."― Recep Tayyip Erdogan