More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
More In Respect
- "I’m not patient, and some things drive me crazy. In my work, I get incredibly upset when people don’t get it right or don’t respect others’ needs."― Colin Firth
- "I think she looked at Vivien the same way. Of course you can. You know. And, and yet with great respect, because she knew how hard it must have been. And that it was even harder for him, of course, than for her."― Mary Stuart Masterson
- "When I find someone who is worth it, I’ll be nice and respect that person and put some time in."― Ed Westwick