More From Bonnie Raitt
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
More In Respect
- "When I find someone who is worth it, I’ll be nice and respect that person and put some time in."― Ed Westwick
- "I lived on couches for something like six months. I had no home. I was totally broke. I would stay at a friend’s house for two weeks, then move because I didn’t want to become this permanent mooch."― Sean Parker
- "So what if I’m smokin’ weed onstage and doing what I gotta do? It’s not me shooting nobody, stabbing nobody, killing nobody. It’s a peaceful gesture and they have to respect that and appreciate that."― Snoop Dogg