More From Bonnie Raitt
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
More In Cool
- "They very seldom let me lose my cool. They made me like I was Polly Perfect, which was ridiculous so that when I bump into kids on the street they’d say ‘I wish my Mom were like you.’"― Charlotte Rae
- "I really unfortunately don’t have tons of hilarious Sundance stories, because really I am not the biggest fan of hanging out, but the reason why is because I never go see other people’s movies and I think that’s the way to do it."― Lizzy Caplan
- "The best plan now is to have as many bosses as possible. I call it boss diversity. If you work for a company and you have one boss and that boss doesn’t like you or wants to get rid of you, you’re in trouble. But if you work for yourself, you have lots of bosses, who are your customers, and if a few of them decide they don’t like you, that’s okay."― Scott Adams