More From Bonnie Raitt
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
More In Cool
- "All the bands get along really well. That’s one of the biggest things on a tour. It’s great to get all these cool bands together, but if they don’t get along it sucks."― Brandon Thomas
- "If a musician wants to be an actor, everyone thinks that’s pretty cool. But if an actor wants to play a song, even if they’ve been doing it for 40 years, that’s bad news."― John Hawkes
- "My parents are pretty cool people."― Dominic Monaghan