More From Bonnie Raitt
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "I just play the music that I love with musicians that I respect, and fortunately, I’m in a position where people are willing to play with me, and perhaps I can do something to help them."
More In Cool
- "Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts – you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that’s what makes it cool."― Andre Benjamin
- "We, some cast members and I, even went on a weekend trip together and spent the weekend at an inn, because we enjoy each other’s company so much, and it was so cool."― Victor Garber
- "Lonnie was ahead of his time, but at the same time he was right in there with Albert Collins’s Cool Sounds."― Stevie Ray Vaughan