More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
More In Respect
- "The people I respect most behave as if they were immortal and as if society was eternal."― E. M. Forster
- "As an avid photographer, I also took advantage of the latest technology in photography – digital photography – to post photos on my website on a daily basis."― Tipper Gore
- "I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world."― Georges Duhamel