More From Bonnie Raitt
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
More In Respect
- "The moment my doctor told me, I went silent. My mum and dad were with me, then we all went to pieces. I was saying, No, I’ve got my flight to Sydney in two hours. I’m getting on a plane."― Kylie Minogue
- "If there is one realm in which it is essential to be sublime, it is in wickedness. You spit on a petty thief, but you can’t deny a kind of respect for the great criminal."― Denis Diderot
- "That’s the most important thing to me – that if I’m gonna spend however long it takes to make a movie, give up 14 hours a day for however many weeks or months, then it’s very important for me to know that I’m working with people who I respect and enjoy and that we’re going for something together."― Brad Pitt