More From Bonnie Raitt
- "Religion is for people who are scared to go to hell. Spirituality is for people who have already been there."
- "It is still a surprise when people tell me that I’ve had an influence on them, particularly when it’s someone I really respect."
- "I never saw music in terms of men and women or black and white. There was just cool and uncool."
More In Respect
- "As far as loneliness, I feel Los Angeles and its layout, having to drive everywhere – it is a lonely place. It’s an isolated city in that respect because you’re driving to places alone listening to the radio."― Jason Schwartzman
- "We went online to surrogacy agencies. We interviewed lots of people – and I have to say, with all due respect, some of them were freaks. I was very leery of the process the whole way through."― Christopher Meloni
- "I’ve had the greatest respect for my work in this country by Americans. Critics have no brains."― Jerry Lewis