More From Bobby Ray Inman
- "Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States; the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas."
- "The standard rumor at the time was that Rumsfeld, as chief of staff, had persuaded President Ford to appoint George H.W. Bush as director of Central Intelligence, assuming that that got rid of a potential competitor for the presidency."
More In Intelligence
- "A German immersed in any civilization different from his own loses a weight equivalent in volume to the amount of intelligence he displaces."― Jose Bergamin
- "Artificial Intelligence leaves no doubt that it wants its audiences to enter a realm of pure fantasy when it identifies one of the last remaining islands of civilization as New Jersey."― Godfried Danneels
- "Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together."― Georg C. Lichtenberg