More From Bobby Ray Inman
- "Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States; the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas."
- "The standard rumor at the time was that Rumsfeld, as chief of staff, had persuaded President Ford to appoint George H.W. Bush as director of Central Intelligence, assuming that that got rid of a potential competitor for the presidency."
More In Intelligence
- "Bottom line is, I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence."― Steve Jobs
- "Ah! yes, I know: those who see me rarely trust my word: I must look too intelligent to keep it."― Jean-Paul Sartre
- "I love the paranormal, because there, every genre I write can become one beacon for my imagination."― Leslie Banks