More From Bobby Ray Inman
- "Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States; the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas."
- "The standard rumor at the time was that Rumsfeld, as chief of staff, had persuaded President Ford to appoint George H.W. Bush as director of Central Intelligence, assuming that that got rid of a potential competitor for the presidency."
More In Intelligence
- "To attempt to superimpose its views through the exercise of force, is seldom the part of intelligence; it is frequently the part of ignorance."― Paul Harris
- "People have an image of Italians. When I go somewhere in the world, I don’t care where it is, when they look at me it’s not about my intelligence. It’s who can I beat up."― Danny Aiello
- "There is little evidence that our individual intelligence has improved through recorded history."― James Lovelock