More From Bobby Ray Inman
- "Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States; the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas."
- "The standard rumor at the time was that Rumsfeld, as chief of staff, had persuaded President Ford to appoint George H.W. Bush as director of Central Intelligence, assuming that that got rid of a potential competitor for the presidency."
More In Intelligence
- "When I see a dolphin, I know it’s just as smart as I am."― Don Van Vliet
- "Well, I think there’s a distinction between sexing-up the intelligence and sexing-up the presentation of the intelligence."― John Major
- "Making an album should be an honest experience. It shouldn’t be about trying to gauge where popular music is today; it should be about artistic expression and putting down what you want to put down."― Scott Weiland