More From Bobby McFerrin
- "Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints."
- "I want to write a book of poetry, as well as children’s stories."
More In Morning
- "The results of this survey are shocking and should be a wake-up call to men and women that drinking and smoking too much not only gives you a bad headache in the morning but can affect your ability to start a family."― Ann Robinson
- "Things start out as hopes and end up as habits."― Lillian Hellman
- "Another very strong image from the first day was giving my initial press conference in the morning – going down and finding out that everything I had said, the essence of what I had said, was wrong."― William Scranton