More From Bobby McFerrin
- "Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints."
- "I want to write a book of poetry, as well as children’s stories."
More In Morning
- "I knew, however, that the next morning after the fight I would have to get away, and I did just in time, for a full company came early to look for me and were furious because I had escaped them."― Jesse James
- "It’s not like I just have to go to Washington and go to the White House everyday, and go to the same press conference at 10 in the morning and then be briefed at 4 in the afternoon, and then get a story on at 6."― Tabitha Soren
- "I sit down at my desk pretty early in the morning and write all day until about 4 or 5 p.m."― Jeannette Walls