More From Bobby McFerrin
- "Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints."
- "I want to write a book of poetry, as well as children’s stories."
More In Morning
- "Well, I get my subject on Wednesday night; I think it out carefully on Thursday, and make my rough sketch; on Friday morning I begin, and stick to it all day, with my nose well down on the block."― John Tenniel
- "The whole point of being in the Army is wanting to get killed, wanting to test yourself to the limits. Now you have to fly 15,000ft above the war zone to avoid getting hit. I don’t think there is any point in having wars if that’s how you’re going to behave. It’s pathetic. All this whining!"― Rupert Everett
- "Happiness, I do not know where to turn to discover you on earth, in the air or the sky; yet I know you exist and are no futile dream."― Rosalia de Castro