More From Bobby Darin
- "A group or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his."
- "Show me any top entertainer or top business executive, and I’ll show you a guy who has mapped out his life from the very start."
- "Maybe I should quit the business. There’s no one left for me to love. Mama’s dead. Mr. Burns couldn’t care less about me. What’s left?"
More In Family
- "I’ve never had a divorce, but I’ve seen so many of my friends, my sister, my family go through that stuff, so I try to write for the people that can’t write about it. I take on their sorrow, so I’m able to kind of express it, or their joy."― Dolly Parton
- "My family, although they’re very large on both my parents’ sides, they don’t know much about their family tree. Occasionally, they try to dig, but they can’t get very far, and it’s baffling. In Dublin, it seems that so many public records were wiped out; it’s proven to be very difficult, so I know very little."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof."― Richard Bach