More From Bobby Darin
- "This marriage is no one’s business but our own."
- "I’m more married to Sandy now than when we were married with the legal document. We’re still married as parents."
- "Maybe I should quit the business. There’s no one left for me to love. Mama’s dead. Mr. Burns couldn’t care less about me. What’s left?"
More In Family
- "Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."― David Ogden Stiers
- "I do not believe the picture that some people paint of Scottish towns dependent on welfare. Every time I come here, I meet people who are determined to get into work. Who, with the right help are desperate to get off benefits, support their family and set an example for their children."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "The God who existed before any religion counts on you to make the oneness of the human family known and celebrated."― Desmond Tutu