More From Bobby Darin
- "Everybody thinks I’m at death’s door, but I’m not. There’s nothing seriously wrong with me, and my heart is in 100 percent working order. Anything else you may hear is a damn lie!"
- "There are certain times I don’t want my picture taken. If my wife’s stepping out of a car and it looks like it’s going to come out an indecent picture, don’t I have a right to object?"
- "The sex element is the most important in the business. You must sell sex."
More In Family
- "There is little less trouble in governing a private family than a whole kingdom."― Michel de Montaigne
- "The response of anybody interested in liberty is that we all have a say and the ability to have an argument is exactly what liberty is, even though it may never be resolved. In any authoritarian society the possessor of power dictates, and if you try and step outside he will come after you."― Salman Rushdie
- "The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man."― Louis Farrakhan