More From Bob Woodward
- "Using these unnamed sources, if done properly, carefully and fairly, provides more accountability in government."
- "Many people have their reputations as reporters and analysts because they are on television, batting around conventional wisdom. A lot of these people have never reported a story."
- "The number of illegal activities were so large that one was bound to come out and lead to the uncovering of the others. Nixon was too willing to use the power of government to settle scores and get even with enemies."
More In Money
- "A fool and his money get a lot of publicity."― Al Bernstein
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."― Lady Gaga
- "If you’re not staying on top of your money, you are putting your financial well-being at risk."― Suze Orman