More From Bob Woodward
- "Watergate provides a model case study of the interaction and powers of each of the branches of government. It also is a morality play with a sad and dramatic ending."
- "I believe there’s too little patience and context to many of the investigations I read or see on television."
- "A reporter’s ability to keep the bond of confidentiality often enables him to learn the hidden or secret aspects of government."
More In Money
- "The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink."― Henry Rollins
- "My soul is dark with stormy riot: directly traced over to diet."― Samuel Hoffenstein
- "After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it."― Marie Curie