More From Bob McDonnell
- "Besides the healthcare bill being unconstitutional and a great expansion of federal government, I think if it does not respect people’s individual religious views and makes groups or individuals do things that are contrary to their deeply held beliefs, there is going to be a visceral negative reaction."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
- "I think people are by-and-large happy with the providers that they have got now. They treasure that doctor-patient relationship."
More In Medical
- "Getting out of the hospital is a lot like resigning from a book club. You’re not out of it until the computer says you’re out of it."― Erma Bombeck
- "Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell."― Cass Canfield
- "Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It’s about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there?"― Neil LaBute