More From Bob McDonnell
- "I think people are by-and-large happy with the providers that they have got now. They treasure that doctor-patient relationship."
- "Success in business today requires real-time, mobile access to business opportunities."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
More In Medical
- "They certainly give very strange names to diseases."― Plato
- "Alfred Nobel was much concerned, as are we all, with the tangible benefits we hope for and expect from physiological and medical research, and the Faculty of the Caroline Institute has ever been alert to recognize practical benefits."― Haldan Keffer Hartline
- "Every article I wrote in those days, every speech I made, is full of pleading for the recognition of lead poisoning as a real and serious medical problem."― Alice Hamilton