More From Bob McDonnell
- "I think people are by-and-large happy with the providers that they have got now. They treasure that doctor-patient relationship."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
- "Besides the healthcare bill being unconstitutional and a great expansion of federal government, I think if it does not respect people’s individual religious views and makes groups or individuals do things that are contrary to their deeply held beliefs, there is going to be a visceral negative reaction."
More In Medical
- "An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today."― Laurence J. Peter
- "I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don’t want to make movies for adults either."― Kristen Stewart
- "It is sad that the Republican leadership is not as interested as they say they are in protecting the institution of marriage as they are in waging a campaign to divide and distract the American people from the real issues that need to be addressed."― Kendrick Meek