More From Bob McDonnell
- "Informed consent is required for every invasive medical procedure, from getting your ears pierced to having an abortion."
- "Besides the healthcare bill being unconstitutional and a great expansion of federal government, I think if it does not respect people’s individual religious views and makes groups or individuals do things that are contrary to their deeply held beliefs, there is going to be a visceral negative reaction."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
More In Relationship
- "Growing up training, I use to get up so early I would wave to the garbage men going by. So, I had this relationship with Blue Collar America and I really liked it. I felt that lots of those people looked forward to me winning."― Gerry Cooney
- "Everything that people lob at you who don’t know you, it all hurts. When you’re doing something as simple as making music, which really, theoretically, shouldn’t hurt anyone – I mean, it’s a song! Step back for five seconds and laugh."― Liz Phair
- "People don’t really have a relationship with great writing or great production or great art direction or great direction. They just sort of admire it."― Steven Moffat