More From Bob McDonnell
- "Success in business today requires real-time, mobile access to business opportunities."
- "I think the more we embrace the culture of life and respect life, the better that we do."
- "I don’t think the objective of an abortion clinic is to try to talk women out of having the procedure. That obviously would not be positive for their bottom line."
More In Relationship
- "The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends."― B. R. Ambedkar
- "I have found having my dad as my North Star has worked well for me."― Tony Parsons
- "People who supported Obama felt like they formed a relationship, that they were being spoken to. The way that campaign worked and the way he’s worked during his first term is to make people feel like he’s grasping their hand, whether it’s by tweeting or email, moments after an event, sometimes during an event. It makes people relate to him."― James Spader