More From Bob Hope
- "When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things – not the great occasions – that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness."
- "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle."
- "I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything till noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap."
More In Birthday
- "Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule."― Minnie Driver
- "I’ll never forget my 24th birthday when my tooth got punched out. And for a second I was like, it would be really hilarious if I sold it on eBay. But I can’t, that’s just too creepy. I don’t think I can go there."― Evan Rachel Wood
- "Your children need your presence more than your presents."― Jesse Jackson