More From Bo Bennett
- "Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don’t put them both together by claiming you “don’t have the time”."
- "When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts."
- "The concept of the “good ol’ days” must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success."
More In Attitude
- "Films for TV have to be much closer to the book, mainly because the objective with a TV movie that translates literature is to get the audience, after seeing this version, to pick up the book and read it themselves. My attitude is that TV can never really be any form of art, because it serves audience expectations."― Michael Haneke
- "Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!"― Miley Cyrus
- "I’m most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He’s given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I’ll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do."― Martin Lawrence