More From Bo Bennett
- "Success is about enjoying what you have and where you are, while pursuing achievable goals."
- "If you think Abraham Lincoln became famous for inventing the town car, it is time to spend a few hours on history."
- "Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success."
More In Attitude
- "Yes, we’re still five little people with a noisy attitude."― Angus Young
- "I went to England in the ’70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn’t regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts."― Geoffrey Rush
- "People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude."― John C. Maxwell