More From Bo Bennett
- "The concept of the “good ol’ days” must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success."
- "A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself."
- "Without initiative, leaders are simply workers in leadership positions."
More In Success
- "I’m a mum, so my wardrobe consists of sweaters and jeans. As long as I don’t leave the house forgetting my jeans, I count that as a fashion success."― Gail Porter
- "If greater openness is a key to economic success, I believe there is increasingly a need for openness in the political sphere as well."― Paul Wolfowitz
- "If not for the success that medicine has made, I might be part of a much different story right now."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar