More From Blanche Lincoln
- "Unless we make education a priority, an entire generation of Americans could miss out on the American dream."
- "A common misconception is that the costs of health care are cheaper in rural America, when in fact the reality is that they are more expensive and more difficult to access."
- "Many Americans are unaware that we still have a large population of working families, elderly, and children who rely on emergency food pantries, shelters, and other resources to meet their nutritional needs."
More In Anger
- "The bare recollection of anger kindles anger."― Publilius Syrus
- "I think that Scottish people, like Canadians, are often misunderstood and what I like about my Scottish friends and relatives is how quickly it can go from love to anger. It’s a great dynamic."― Mike Myers
- "I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want."― Samuel L. Jackson