More From Blanche Lincoln
- "Voters must have faith in the electoral process for our democracy to succeed."
- "Whether it’s making sure that families have access to quality health care and child care, or making sure that our children receive the best educational opportunities we can give them, we must remain committed to these needs because our children are our future."
- "I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others."
More In Anger
- "Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed."― Carl Sandburg
- "Keep your temper. A decision made in anger is never sound."― Ford Frick
- "Deep down, my mom had long suspected I was gay… Much of her anger and hurt came from her sense of betrayal that she was the last to be told."― Chaz Bono