More From Blaise Pascal
- "Our soul is cast into a body, where it finds number, time, dimension. Thereupon it reasons, and calls this nature necessity, and can believe nothing else."
- "All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone."
- "The charm of fame is so great that we like every object to which it is attached, even death."
More In Faith
- "I have faith in my imperfections!"― Dana Delany
- "I have always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ‘why?’"― Katy Perry
- "Faith means intense, usually confident, belief that is not based on evidence sufficient to command assent from every reasonable person."― Walter Kaufmann