More From Bjork
- "I would like to teach music. It’s weird the way they teach music in schools like Julliard these days."
- "Usually when you see females in movies, they feel like they have these metallic structures around them, they are caged in by male energy."
- "I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I’m not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time."
More In Nature
- "Even before string theory, especially as physics developed in the 20th century, it turned out that the equations that really work in describing nature with the most generality and the greatest simplicity are very elegant and subtle."― Edward Witten
- "It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them."― Epictetus
- "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."― Thomas Jefferson