More From Bjork
- "I feel the 21st century is another new age. Not only can we collaborate again with nature, but we have to. It’s an emergency."
- "I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don’t have embarrassments like World War II where we were cruel to other people."
- "I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I’m not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time."
More In Funny
- "Acting is all about big hair and funny props… All the great actors knew it. Olivier knew it, Brando knew it."― Harold Ramis
- "What if Barack Obama established a Presidential Advisory Committee that would meet once every couple of months, bringing together the former presidents for a conference in order to seek their collective wisdom? There is a wealth of experience in former presidents that generally goes untapped."― Tony Campolo
- "I come more to Scotland than I ever used to, so I feel more connected to it, more part of the zeitgeist. You know when you realize you have a choice and I’m choosing my homeland. It’s funny: when you get older these things creep up to you."― Alan Cumming