More From Bjork
- "I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I’m not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time."
- "For a person as obsessed with music as I am, I always hear a song in the back of my head, all the time, and that usually is my own tune. I’ve done that all my life."
- "Nature is our chapel."
More In Relationship
- "I’m an awfully loyal friend. Once I’ve started a relationship with someone, it’s like they are syrup and I’m a pancake. Their syrup gets into my pancake, so to speak."― Warren Farrell
- "I had such a close relationship with my dog, and my dog so filled the need in my life to have children that I just wanted Cathy to have that experience."― Cathy Guisewite
- "I know the Russian political elite has got used to the Ukraine suffering from an inferiority complex, but I want this to disappear from our relationship."― Yulia Tymoshenko