More From Bjork
- "It’s funny how the hippies and the punks tried to get rid of the conservatives, but they always seem to get the upper hand in the end."
- "Nature is our chapel."
- "I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don’t have embarrassments like World War II where we were cruel to other people."
More In Death
- "Like all of us in this storm between birth and death, I can wreak no great changes on the world, only small changes for the better, I hope, in the lives of those I love."― Dean Koontz
- "We were aware of the fact that death walks hand in hand with struggle."― Stokely Carmichael
- "If you have fun, fine. It’s not all life and death."― Bill Parcells