More From Bjork
- "But I’m not interested in politics. I lose interest the microsecond it ceases to be emotional, when something becomes a political movement. What I’m interested in is emotions."
- "It’s funny how the hippies and the punks tried to get rid of the conservatives, but they always seem to get the upper hand in the end."
- "For a person as obsessed with music as I am, I always hear a song in the back of my head, all the time, and that usually is my own tune. I’ve done that all my life."
More In Nature
- "A poet ought not to pick nature’s pocket. Let him borrow, and so borrow as to repay by the very act of borrowing. Examine nature accurately, but write from recollection, and trust more to the imagination than the memory."― Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you."― Alex Trebek
- "Nature has no principles. She makes no distinction between good and evil."― Anatole France