More From Billy Sherwood
- "So for my studio purposes, I know that I’m in my studio with technicians who’ve done amazing things to my board and to my power amps and I know what I can deliver out of my studio."
- "So when bands work with me and it’s 10 o’clock, usually you’d have to be getting out of the studio, we could go on until 2 in the morning cause it’s my place!"
More In Dad
- "Dad taught us about morals, values and goals. Having a tight-knit family was important to him."― Junior Seau
- "I watched Italia ’90 with my Mum and Dad and my brother, you know, leaping around the house when the penalties were on… It would be great to be part of that, to have that kind of impact."― Steven Gerrard
- "Becoming a dad was the proudest moment of my life. Playing football does not even compare."― Wayne Rooney