More From Billy Corgan
- "Do I belong in the conversation about the best artists in the world? My answer is yes, I do."
- "The ideology of the Smashing Pumpkins was ultimately more valuable than the music of the Smashing Pumpkins. That’s what critics can’t put their finger on."
- "Like any good tree that one would hope to grow, we must set our roots deep into the ground so that what is real will prosper in the Light of Love."
More In Peace
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."― Nicholas Sparks
- "Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus."― Mother Teresa
- "Indeed; peace literature is almost exclusively read, though to good effect, by pacifists, while what is needed is the canvassing of those who have not so far been won to the cause."― Fredrik Bajer