More From Billy Corgan
- "You just reach a point sometimes with somebody where it just doesn’t work."
- "For someone who’s had the level of success I’ve had, there’s been very little critical review of my work, which is pretty fascinating."
- "There’s a difference between being a poseur and being someone who’s so emotionally challenged they’re kind of just doing their best to show you what they’ve got."
More In Peace
- "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."― Melody Beattie
- "War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebrums and smaller adrenal glands."― H. L. Mencken
- "The man who has no money is poor, but one who has nothing but money is poorer. He only is rich who can enjoy without owning; he is poor who though he has millions is covetous."― Orison Swett Marden