More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Set lists are tough because you come up with this structure of how the songs are going to go from one to the next, but at the same time, you have to be spontaneous and take requests and change the set list at the drop of a hat."
- "I’m a father. It isn’t just my life any more. I don’t want my kid finding bottles in the house or seeing his father completely smashed."
- "In every song I write, whether it’s a love song or a political song or a song about family, the one thing that I find is feeling lost and trying to find your way."
More In Family
- "There are no adequate substitutes for father, mother, and children bound together in a loving commitment to nurture and protect. No government, no matter how well-intentioned, can take the place of the family in the scheme of things."― Gerald R. Ford
- "Parents need all the help they can get. The strongest as well as the most fragile family requires a vital network of social supports."― Bernice Weissbourd
- "The first responsibility of the Muslim is as teacher. That is his job, to teach. His first school, his first classroom is within the household. His first student is himself. He masters himself and then he begins to convey the knowledge that he has acquired to the family. The people who are closest to him."― H. Rap Brown