More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "The first time that you escape from home or the small town that you live in – there’s a reason a small town is called a small town: It’s because not many people want to live there."
- "The things that people do now in sports, you can’t even believe. These are complete total athletes. To see what human beings can do in the highest level is amazing."
- "I don’t want to limit myself musically. It would be really limiting if we’d neglect something we really want to do, like explore other styles of music."
More In Family
- "I do not see my family life in any way, shape, or form as an opportunity for a photo."― Shania Twain
- "Also, my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected."― Christina Milian
- "My father was a carpenter, a very good carpenter. He also worked for the Jones boys. They were not family members, we weren’t related at all. They started the policy racket in Chicago, and they had the five and dime store."― Quincy Jones