More From Billie Joe Armstrong
- "There are a lot of bands who claim to be punk and they only play the music, they have no clue what it’s all about. It’s a lifestyle. It’s not about popularity and all that crap."
- "A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean."
- "In every song I write, whether it’s a love song or a political song or a song about family, the one thing that I find is feeling lost and trying to find your way."
More In Family
- "The family is the nucleus of civilization."― Will Durant
- "I’m happy, my family’s happy, everything is going well."― Novak Djokovic
- "Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends – your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."― Jennifer Aniston